GROW YOUR BUSINESS AT
14390 CLAY TERRACE BOULEVARD, CARMEL, IN 46032
GLA SQ. FEET
TOTAL VISITS PER YEAR
VISITS PER SQ. FOOT
AVERAGE DWELL TIME
Located in Carmel, Indiana, Clay Terrace is Indiana’s first outdoor lifestyle center. Carmel is an affluent suburb north of Indianapolis, receiving dozens of honors over the years for its safety, job and population growth, livability, environmental initiatives, family friendliness, academics, and athletic accomplishments. Clay Terrace has a variety of upcoming advancements, including the addition of luxury apartment units, 150 room hotel, office spaces, restaurants and an entertainment venue. Less than four miles away, the city of Westfield is growing at a significant rate of 9% each year. Grand Park Sports Campus, home of the Indianapolis Colts training camp, is a 400-acre park in Westfield that features 26 baseball and softball diamonds, and 31 fields for soccer, football, and lacrosse.
• WPG is a best-in-class operator who prides itself on being a true partner to its retailers.
• With properties in markets ranging from Austin, TX to Mesa, CO and many compelling markets in between, WPG’s portfolio speaks to a significant consumer audience and is situated to allow for easy expansion of up and coming retailers and established brands alike.
• Whether in an open air or enclosed format, we leverage our nationwide portfolio as well as local relationships to ensure that the right retailers are placed in WPG properties where their business will thrive.
• Our Leasing Department partners with retailers who are looking to lease space for 36 months or more.
• With over 3,000 small businesses in our portfolio, we understand what it takes to thrive as a small business.
• We work with retailers to create flexible, short-term leases that allow small businesses to expand their reach, increase their sales and do business alongside national retailers.
• Our Business Development team partner with retailers who are looking for shorter term opportunities, 35 months or less.
• Our short-term leasing options include: carts, kiosks, inline spaces, makers markets, pop-ups, parking lot opportunities and more!
ADVERTISING & PARTNERSHIPS
• With portfolio wide traffic of 330 million annually, WPG can make impactful local and national audience connections through our network of marketing formats and events.
• WPG can create a bespoke campaign for your advertising needs that is focused on your key customers and executed in the most impactful formats for your goals.
• Our advertising and partnerships opportunities include, but are not limited to: OOH/print signage, digital signage, social and website ads and takeovers, large-scale wraps, pop-ups, amenity sponsorships, seasonal and event sponsorships, and more.