Sunglass Hut is a global leader in the sale of premium sunglasses with over 2000 retail stores across North America. We offer competitive benefits, valuable training, and unlimited growth opportunities.
As part of an eyewear industry leader, Luxottica, Sunglass Hut has an energetic, fashion-forward culture and diverse career paths for all types of talented and driven people.
At Sunglass Hut, our mission is to be the premier shopping and inspiration destination for the top brands, latest trends and exclusive styles of high quality fashion and performance sunglasses.
Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal law.
The Sales Associate is vital to the success of Sunglass Hut and is an ambassador of The Sunglass Hut Experience. The Sales Associate spends time on the sales floor performing all functions relating to The Sunglass Hut Experience and store operations.
Areas of Responsibility
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilizes The Sunglass Hut Experience tools to consistently deliver sales plan and company objectives.
- Achieves/exceeds individual sales plan by creating an EMOTIONAL CONNECTION with customers.
- Leverages reporting tools to track individual results and identify areas of opportunity.
- Partners with Store/Center Manager to maximize sales potential.
- People work for people – uses this philosophy to grow careers, encourage teamwork and retain talent through a development-focused environment.
- Creates an inspirational and motivating work environment that reflects the integrity of the brand.
- Collaborates with fellow Associates to foster teamwork.
- Seeks out opportunities for self-development as defined in an individual development plan.
- Creates an EMOTIONAL CONNECTION within the store team that translates into sales and ensures that every Associate consistently delivers The Sunglass Hut Experience.
- Spends 100% of the time on the sales floor.
- Ensures every aspect of The Sunglass Hut Experience is impeccably executed throughout the store.
- Makes simple and fast decisions in the best interest of our customers.
- Acts as an ambassador for the Sunglass Hut brand.
- Builds the Sunglass Hut brand by consistently executing the brand standards.
- Stays adept at knowing the product and staying current on new merchandise and fashion trends.
- Builds and develops expertise in delivery of The Sunglass Hut Experience.
- Consistently executes all visual standards, store merchandising practices and inventory control activities.
- Impeccably executes all operational policies and procedures and maintains brand standards.
- Properly executes all promotions, contests and incentives
Education / Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated expertise in every aspect of store operations
- Critical thinking
- Customer service and/or retail experience
- To accommodate our diverse customer base, preference may be given to bilingual candidates depending upon the needs of the location.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact Talent Luxottica at 877-589-8253 (513-765-2256 outside of US) or email TalentLuxottica@luxotticaretail.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal law.
How to Apply