THE PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITY OF THE SALES ASSOCIATE IS TO ENSURE A GREAT CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE AND MAXIMUM PROFITABILITY.
Areas of Responsibility
- Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Performs various sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processing of cash or credit payments and counting money.
- Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on policies regarding payment and exchanges, customer service, security practices, and other applicable operations.
- Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains pricing and marketing standards.
- Builds and maintains a solid customer following through building brand loyalty and clienteling.
- Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management.
- Participates in visual directives including setting planograms, zone maintenance, and cleaning standard.
- Other duties as assigned/required.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a high school diploma/GED Must have 1-3 years; retail experience (Sales; Luxury or Jewelry Sales preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for current Sales Associate opportunities, please send your resume to Us.email@example.com with "Sales Associate" in the subject line.