Pajama Party at Color Me Mine
- May 13 - May 22
CLICK HERE FOR WAIVER: Waiver 2021
Join Us for Our 10th Annual Hide & Peep Egg Hunt at Clay Terrace! The hunt will be located in The Clay Terrace Lawn behind Kona Grill behind the Riverview Health Play Area. This year we have thousands of eggs for your little ones to hunt for!
Registration begins Thursday, March 4th at 10:00 AM in the Management Office or Online at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hide-peep-egg-hunt-at-clay-terrace
** If you register your child(s) online you will need to check in day of the event to receive mandatory wristband(s) for your child(s). Only register your child(s) ages 0 to 10 years of age whom are participating in an egg hunt. ***
On the Event Date, all Registered Participants who signed up online must check in thirty (30) minutes prior to the Hunt Start Time for their age group at the registration tables located on the south side of the Lawn at Clay Terrace. If a Registered Participant fails to check-in prior to the Hunt Start Time for his/her age group, participation will be deemed to have been forfeited.
WAIVER: Waiver 2021
The Event is an activity for children in the following age groups and will be conducted separately for each age group as follows.
Age Group Hunt Start Time
0-3 years : 10:00 a.m.
4-6 years : 10:30 a.m.
7-10 years: 10:50 a.m.
PARTICIPATION. No purchase necessary to participate. All Registered Participants must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Only Registered Participants will be allowed in the hunting area, except that parents of Registered Participants in the 0-3 year age group may accompany their child in their age-specific Hunt Location. Participants must bring their own baskets. Baskets will not be provided. The following rules must be followed by the Registered Participants during the Event:
a. No charging, pushing, shoving, tripping or other horseplay.
b. No stealing eggs from other baskets.
c. Participants shall not hunt outside the Hunt Location designated for their age group.
d. Each Participant may gather up to ten (10) eggs, while supplies last.
e. No live pets are allowed in the egg hunt location on the Lawn at Clay Terrace.
YOUR HEALTH + SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY.
• Guests and Vendors are encouraged to wear mask and follow the CDC guidelines.
• Please do your part and stay 6ft part. Additional sanitation station will be in place, face coverings are strongly recommended.
• To ensure the safety of guest additional traffic flow directional signage will be in place.
We are focused on providing a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone. We ask all guests to conduct themselves in a safe and respectful way in accordance with our Code of Conduct and all laws and local ordinances. In the continued need to address the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we have proactively implemented additions to our Code of Conduct, effectively immediately until further notice.
COVID-19 CODE OF CONDUCT
1. Practice social distancing and stay at least 6 feet (2 meters) from other people.
2. Covering your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover in accordance with state and local guidelines.
3. Do not gather in groups.
4. Do not move tables or seating within the food court or other common areas.
5. Adhere to each individual tenant’s COVID-19 policies.
6. Adhere to all federal, state and local regulations, recommendations and mandates regarding COVID-19.
7. If applicable, follow line queuing procedures provided by tenant(s) and/or center management
8. If applicable, adhere to the limit on the number of people permitted inside each individual tenant’s store at one time.
9. People who have been diagnosed with COVID-19, or are waiting for test results, or have symptoms such as cough, fever, or shortness of breath should adhere to the CDC guidelines for quarantine and isolation.
Additional examples of specific activities prohibited are available on this shopping center’s website. Failure to comply with our Code of Conduct or the lawful or reasonable requests by center management or security may result in your loss of the privilege to use the shopping center and/or criminal prosecution. This shopping center expressly retains the right to revise or modify our Code of Conduct as necessary. Any exceptions to our Code of Conduct will be determined by center management in its sole and absolute discretion.