Hoosier Sister Warehouse Sale
- January 28 - January 30
Astronauts, witches, pirates, and princesses celebrate fall and an early Halloween with their parents in tow at Clay Terrace’s 8th Annual BOO ‘n BREW Fall Festival on Saturday, October 24th from 2 to 6pm!
The adults can enjoy beer in our beer garden, and the kids can enjoy our annual mall-wide, safe trick-or-treating event throughout the entire Clay Terrace Property.
Children ages 10 & under will be able to trick-or-treat from store to store. Other fun activities will include live music, silly safari animal shows, pet costume contest, face painting, balloon artists, hayrides and more!
2020 EVENT SCHEDULE
YOUR HEALTH + SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY.
Clay Terrace remains focused on providing a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone. In response to the continued need to address COVID-19, the center has proactively implemented additions to the Code of Conduct, effective until further notice. These additions include the following guidelines:
The Code of Conduct is posted on property and available online https://clayterrace.com/legal/code-of-conduct.
In addition, Clay Terrace already rigorous disinfectant and cleaning practices will continue, many times per day, including periodically disinfecting areas most susceptible to the spread of germs. Alcohol-based hand sanitizer dispensers are located in highly-trafficked areas and walkways for public use.
We are focused on providing a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone. We ask all guests to conduct themselves in a safe and respectful way in accordance with our Code of Conduct and all laws and local ordinances. In the continued need to address the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we have proactively implemented additions to our Code of Conduct, effectively immediately until further notice.
COVID-19 CODE OF CONDUCT
1. Practice social distancing and stay at least 6 feet (2 meters) from other people.
2. Covering your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover in accordance with state and local guidelines.
3. Do not gather in groups.
4. Do not move tables or seating within the food court or other common areas.
5. Adhere to each individual tenant’s COVID-19 policies.
6. Adhere to all federal, state and local regulations, recommendations and mandates regarding COVID-19.
7. If applicable, follow line queuing procedures provided by tenant(s) and/or center management
8. If applicable, adhere to the limit on the number of people permitted inside each individual tenant’s store at one time.
9. People who have been diagnosed with COVID-19, or are waiting for test results, or have symptoms such as cough, fever, or shortness of breath should adhere to the CDC guidelines for quarantine and isolation.
Additional examples of specific activities prohibited are available on this shopping center’s website. Failure to comply with our Code of Conduct or the lawful or reasonable requests by center management or security may result in your loss of the privilege to use the shopping center and/or criminal prosecution. This shopping center expressly retains the right to revise or modify our Code of Conduct as necessary. Any exceptions to our Code of Conduct will be determined by center management in its sole and absolute discretion.